Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer's browser. Cookies are accessed and stored by the websites you visit, and by companies that display their advertisements on websites, so that they can recognise the browser. Websites can only access the cookies they have stored on your computer.
- Website usage: to help us recognise your browser as that of a previous visitor and to record the preferences you set on your previous visit to the Website.
- Social networks: to check whether you are connected to third party services (Facebook, Twitter, Google+...).
- Audience measurement: to track statistical data on the use of the Site (i.e., how users use the Site and to improve the Site's services) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content, features, advertising and other communications.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its validity period and content, as well as allow you to refuse its storage on your terminal, and delete your cookies periodically.
You can set your Internet browser to disable cookies. Please note, however, that if you deactivate cookies, your user name and password will no longer be saved on any website. For more information on how you can delete and control cookies stored on your computer, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
How to configure your browser
- Firefox :
- 1. Open Firefox
- 2. Press the "Alt" key
- 3. In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools" and then "Options".
- 4. Select the "Privacy" tab
- 5. In the drop-down menu to the right of 'Retention Rules', click on 'Use custom settings for history'.
- 6. A little further down, uncheck "Accept cookies".
- 7. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
- Internet Explorer :
- 1. Open Internet Explorer
- 2. In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options"
- 3. Click on the "Privacy" tab
- 4. Click on "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept".
- 5. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
- Google Chrome :
- 1. Open Google Chrome
- 2. Click on the tool icon in the menu bar
- 3. Select "Options".
- 4. Click on the "Advanced Options" tab
- 5. In the "Cookie settings" drop-down menu, select "Block all cookies
- Safari :
- 1. Open Safari
- 2. In the top menu bar, click on "Safari", then "Preferences".
- 3. Select the "Security" icon
- 4. Next to "Accept Cookies", check "Never".
- 5. If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on "Show Cookies".